Pages

11 août 2013

Bless this mess !

We all have messes in our lives. Financial messes. Relationship messes. Health messes. Home messes. Business messes.

Sometimes messes are small and just feel like a slight annoyance. Other times, they’re so huge they strip the hope right out of our lives. But here’s a thought to ponder right in the midst of your mess…

Am I letting this mess DEFINE ME OR REFINE ME?
The answer to this question is crucial.

If I am letting a mess define me, I will feel HOPELESS.
If I am letting a mess refine me, I will be HOPEFUL. ~ Lysa TerKeurst

Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life. (Prov. 4:23)



1 commentaire:

Deux crèmes un sucre a dit...

Amen! Le proverbe que tu cites est un de mes versets préférés. Merci Bibi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...